Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Silver Stock Report: Ode to Silver

God Bless You!
 
You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.

Ode to Silver

(What Silver Might Say if Silver could Rhyme)

Silver Stock Report

by Jason Hommel, September 12th, 2012


Watch Lyndsie Lou give the poetry some life:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge_H2SLRcsw


I'm Silver Bullion, Silver Rounds, and I'm available right here.
No nation in the world uses me as money, no countries, neither far nor near.

I'm available for sale from JH MINT, located in the good ol' USA.
I'm real silver, going up in value, Hip Hip Hooray!
I'm mined from the Earth every day,
Though when I tell this to people, they often do say:

Silver's not true, silver's not right,
Silver is volatile, it gives me a fright.

Because I'm real, because I jingle, they say I'm too heavy; not smart
But I'm not made from trees
My liquidity will never freeze,
My value never goes to zero, I'm the money that will start
To give you a big smile, and warm up your heart
My value does go up and down, I can play either part!

I've been money for countless years,
As you will hear from bullion deal-ers,
I'll save you from your paper money fears

Because I'm real money, as real as can be,
I'm the kind of money you deserve, converting to me is nearly free.

Call up JH MINT, get a wire from your bank, so the deal won't fall through,
If you don't like honest money and honest dealings, JH MINT is not for you.


=====


I strongly advise you to take possession of real gold and silver, at anywhere near today's prices, while you still can.   The fundamentals indicate rising prices for decades to come, and a major price spike can happen at any time.

JH MINT & Coin Shop
13241 Grass Valley Ave
Grass Valley, CA 95945
(530) 273-8175
www.jhmint.com

Minimum telephone order $5000 for free shipping, USA shipping only.
Open 10AM to 5PM Pacific Time, Monday to Friday, closed weekends and bank holidays.  (Also Closed from Dec. 25th to Jan 1st)
Kerri handles internet phone orders:
kerri@jhmint.com
(530) 273-8822

NEW Location in Auburn, CA!
JH MINT Silver & Gold
1760 Highway 49 A140
Auburn, CA 95603
(530) 889-1086
www.jhmint.com

You can also buy silver from my mom at www.momssilvershop.com
Mom will ship overseas, even large orders up to $300,000 or larger, and also in lots of more or less than 100 ounces.   
3510 Auburn Blvd #12
Sacramento, CA 95821


Sincerely,

Jason Hommel
www.silverstockreport.com
www.bibleprophesy.org

=====


If you found this email useful, please Forward this email to your family and friends.

This email was sent to silverstockreport@gmail.com by j@silverstockreport.com |  

silverstockreport.com | 13241 Grass Valley Ave | Grass Valley | CA | 95945

No comments:

Post a Comment