Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Silver Stock Report: Hear what the Unjust Judge Says!

God Bless You!
 
You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.

Hear what the Unjust Judge Says!

(Faith and Works brings results!)

Silver Stock Report

by Jason Hommel, April 13th, 2010


I sincerely believe that we, who know about silver market manipulation, have a God-given duty to pester the authorities for justice, and have faith that it will work miracles in the name of Jesus.  We need to email the US Department of Justice and the CFTC to demand that they stop the silver fraud in progress.  I also believe that we ought to have Godly faith and Godly expectation that results will happen, whether through market action, judicial and legal action, and especially supernatural action of the Holy Spirit enlightening people's hearts to the truth, or some other miracle of God's choosing.  If you don't know what to write, copy my emails to them, which you can find at the links right below their email addresses, below.

To: antitrust.complaints@usdoj.gov
http://silverstockreport.com/2010/doj.html

To: metalshearing@cftc.gov
http://silverstockreport.com/2010/CFTC-plaque.html

Word is getting out:
Metal$ are in the pits
Trader blows whistle on gold & silver price manipulation

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/business/metal_are_in_the_pits_2arTlGNbMK7mb1uJeVHb0O

The story is breaking out, and you can help GATA spread it
http://www.gata.org/node/8531

I need to apologize now, and explain why I forgot that God wants us to ask government for justice.  I filed a case in Federal Courts, and they lied about my case, lied about what I said, and I lost faith in "the system", but I forgot that God was still in charge.  My case emboldened me in my fight for truth, but I forgot to pester the authorities and demand justice.  I think I'm wiser now, and know a bit better about what to ask for.

Many people said it must have taken me courage to file with the US Department of Justice.  For me, it took more forgiveness and faithfulness and obedience to the urgings from God than courage.  It took me nearly 9 years to forgive the US Justice system, and make another request for justice, the one I filed last week.  In losing my faith for success and answered prayers, I forgot to honor the order that God put in place, as God sets up governments among men, as is taught in Daniel 4.

Please join me, and make a request for justice, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. 

I was reminded this week by a TV Pastor named Mike Murdock that it would be total folly, and the height of foolishness, to put our eternal hope in the hands of Jesus and his promises for us, and yet not believe him when he said everything else he said, such as the following:

=====

Matthew 18:19-20   Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.  20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

=====

Luke 17:5-6
And the apostles said unto the Lord, Increase our faith. 6  And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.

=====

Luke 17:19
And he said unto him, Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole.

=====

Luke 18

 1 And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

 2 Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man:

 3 And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary.

 4 And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man;

 5 Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.

 6 And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith.

 7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?

 8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

=====

James 2:17
Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

=====

James 5:16
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

=====

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

=====

Remember, we do have gold and silver for sale.  We can handle multi million dollar orders.  We have broken through to the largest bullion wholesalers in the US, and have accounts with several non bank bullion dealers who have hundreds of millions of dollars worth of bullion for sale.  Call us at www.jhmint.com.  We can even help Sprott obtain a large part, if not all, of the billion dollars of gold they are looking for, without risking being defaulted on by the major bullion banks, but which may help to put the squeeze on the banks who are short in an indirect way, by creating "tightness" and scarcity in the bullion market.

=========

I strongly advise you to get real gold and silver, at anywhere near today's prices, while you still can.

Price Board:
http://jhmint.com/cgi-bin/ssrbidask

Our Coin Shops are open 10AM to 5PM Pacific, Monday to Friday

Shipping Inventory list:
http://silverstockreport.com/buyitnow.html
100 oz. silver minimum, USA shipping, wire transfer only! 
Janelle (530) 913 0553 silver_support1@hotmail.com
Kerri  (530) 913 4359 silver_support3@hotmail.com

JH MINT & Coin Shop, Grass Valley, CA 
(530) 273-8175
http://www.jhmint.com/

Rocklin Coin Shop, CA, 15 min north of Sacramento
http://rocklincoinshop.com/

Or visit www.momsilvershop.com
(Mom will ship in lots of more or less than 100 ounces of silver, and overseas, and take credit cards or pay pal.) 



Sincerely,

Jason Hommel

In case you miss an email, check the archives:
http://silverstockreport.com/ 


 


If you found this email useful, please Forward this email to your family and friends.

Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to silverstockreport@gmail.com by j@silverstockreport.com.

silverstockreport.com | 13241 Grass Valley Ave | Grass Valley | CA | 95945

No comments:

Post a Comment