Thursday, June 25, 2009

Silver Stock Report: The Disabled Need Silver!

God Bless You!
 
You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.
 Greetings!

The Disabled Need Silver!

(No wonder I need so much!!)

Silver Stock Report

by Jason Hommel, June 25th, 2009


My wife sometimes says that I suffer from "highly functioning Asperger syndrome, a slightly autistic form of mental retardation." 

I like to say it like this:  "I'm re-TAAAARRRR-ded.  Highly functioning Aspergers syndrome -- slight autistic retardation -- slight!"  And if you say it fast, and if you tweak your head to the side a few times while you say it, people will let you get away with nearly anything, like take 11 items through the "10 item or less" checkout line.  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome

So, I read about Asperger's syndrome, and so many things fit that it makes me feel socially awkward all over again.  (Kind of like when people ask you if you are mad too many times that it starts to make you mad!)

Yes, I have an overdeveloped fascination with the subjects of Bible Prophecy, economics, and silver, and I have other interests fitting with those who are sort of nerdy.  I'm generally uncomfortable and extra nervous relating to other people in typical social settings, and if you don't notice, it's only because I'm trying very hard to conceal it.

Maybe I'm excessively "book" smart, even if I don't have "the people" smarts.  But I wonder if perhaps it's the world who has the social disorder, not me.  Perhaps others are not relating as people should.  After all, the Bible does say that mankind is in a state of sin, that's the normal human condition. 

In fact, I'll confess that my Asperger's is so intense, that I feel that this "disorder" is just another form of teasing by foolish psychologists, who wish they were smarter, and wanted a better word to use to try to put down "nerds".  On the other hand, why do so many of the symptoms fit?

I would have been much more at home majoring in business, computers, science or engineering, those were easy subjects for me.  Yes, I'm a nerd.

I really fit the definition of Aspergers:  "In a 2002 paper, Simon Baron-Cohen wrote of those with AS, "In the social world there is no great benefit to a precise eye for detail, but in the worlds of math, computing, cataloguing, music, linguistics, engineering, and science, such an eye for detail can lead to success rather than failure." Baron-Cohen cited two reasons why it might still be useful to consider AS to be a disability: to ensure provision for legally required special support, and to recognize emotional difficulties from reduced empathy."

But it gets worse!  I also am extra sensitive to various kinds of stimulation, just as they describe.  My wife says I have "paper skin".  Loud noises bother me.  Bright light bothers me. 

But wait, I'm supposed to be good at both math and linquistics, which is logic and communication, and I still can't relate to people?   I mean, let me get this straight.  It's somehow my fault, my social deficit, if most people don't relate to people with logically clear communication skills?

Duh, so's does dis mean I can gets duh disability checks now? 

I have potentially more disabilities, but I don't want to launch into a full description of all my personal health issues.  Let's just summarize with: allergies, hyperhydrosis (excessive sweating), osteomyelitis back infection (when 18), arthritis, flat feet, and recurring joint pains. 

Sweaty hands, of course, makes social situations even worse.

But other than that, I'm in perfect health!  And somehow, I've managed to survive for the past 10 years with no health insurance, and no recurring visits to any doctor! 

And it's not like I'm a wreck and can't get out of bed.  I'm working on three separate new businesses, in addition to writing this report:  I've got a coin shop, a buy it now shipping department that just hit the road, and a mint.  And I can do 7 pullups, and my legs are even stronger from skiing!

I know a lot of people who look like they are in great shape, better than me, but they get disability checks.  So, what's up with that?

Many readers wrote that I was not emotionally empathic to their disability, as I wrote back in April:

http://silverstockreport.com/2009/funny.html

I wrote:  "I saw a sign at the store that asked me to donate to the disabled, since 1 in 5 Americans is on disability.  I thought, "That's 1 in 5 Americans who are scamming the government and helping to fuel the fires of inflation, and doing more to help silver prices rise than I ever could."

People on disability were understandably angered by my report of my first random thought that popped into my head upon my realization that 20% of Americans are on disability. 

I did NOT mean to say that people who are truly disabled are lying when they claim they are disabled to get disability checks.  Clearly, I have no idea about that, although certainly some do, if 20% of our nation is "disabled"!  Something is wrong with that!

My point is that mandatory government wealth distribution systems are a scam, and not supported Biblically, as even the Bible says that a king (government) will "take" things, as if it were thief.  (1 Samuel 8:6-18)

But my lack of empathy is my own disability, as that is a part of Asperger's syndrome. 

I do apolgize though, since there are many people who have worse disabilities than my own. 

One man wrote to me that he had gangrene of the leg and fingers which had to be amputated.  To me, that is a horrific disability, and I truly feel bad for his pain and problems.

That reader's complaint reminded me of a limbless man on youtube who is a far, far better motivational speaker than I; his video got 2.8 million views!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MslbhDZoniY&feature=related

And 200,000 views in the month I wrote this foolish email!  Hint!  WATCH his video!

Compared to Nick Vujicic, we are all disabled, because if humanity had half the spirit that Nick has, the world would be a far better place.

Let's get back to a real pressing issue here:

"The Disabled" on "Government Disability" 

Yes, there are many people who are truly disabled.  Yes, there are many people who merely feel that they cannot work a typical or normal job for some reason or another.  Yes, many people feel that the government solution is the only solution, especially when they are receiving money from the government.  Many people have written to me saying that without government checks, that they would die.

But seeking government disability is a trap, because you can't continue to get the disability if you earn too much, or if you save too much, thus, it creates dependence on the government! 

Here's the Bible's rule:  "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:6 In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, we command you, brothers, to keep away from every brother who is idle and does not live according to the teaching you received from us. 7 For you yourselves know how you ought to follow our example. We were not idle when we were with you, 8 nor did we eat anyone's food without paying for it. On the contrary, we worked night and day, laboring and toiling so that we would not be a burden to any of you. 9 We did this, not because we do not have the right to such help, but in order to make ourselves a model for you to follow. 10 For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

 11 We hear that some among you are idle. They are not busy; they are busybodies. 12 Such people we command and urge in the Lord Jesus Christ to settle down and earn the bread they eat. 13 And as for you, brothers, never tire of doing what is right.

 14 If anyone does not obey our instruction in this letter, take special note of him. Do not associate with him, in order that he may feel ashamed. 15 Yet do not regard him as an enemy, but warn him as a brother.


I never meant to imply that people on disability are my enemy.  They are helping my investments!  They are part of the cause of the dollar going down in value, and helping silver prices go up! 

Government entitlement programs and unfunded liabilities exceed $80 trillion!

And I'm merely issuing the warning. 

If you are depending on a governemnt check during a time of hyperinflation, you are in serious danger!  In fact, inflation hurts people on fixed incomes, and those who are dependent on the government, the most! 

I don't pity the disabled as much as I pity those entrapped by the lure of "government disability money", and anyone on any sort of fixed dollar based income; they will need some savings of silver more than any other group!  (Even if they are not allowed to save!)

The government, during hyperinflation, will not be able to sustain the disabled, because the government will not be able to print enough money to sustain itself!  The government has the true disability, as it will be dying, and it will act irrationally with its paper money printing powers. 

After all, if the (private) FED allows bank failures, people may pull money out of the banks, and buy gold, which cannot default.  They don't want that, so they print money to prop up the banks, which ultimately causes the hyperinflation that will drive people into gold.

The Bible has a solution, a safety net for you, if you literally cannot sustain yourself through any sort of work, or savings.  It's called FAMILY.

1 Timothy 5:8 (New International Version)
If anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for his immediate family, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

My advice:

1.  Preach to your family about God, the Bible, and 1 Timothy 5:8, if they are Christians.  If they are not Christians, preach to them about Jesus; perhaps they will be converted in time to save themeselves, and you.  That's what I did.  I worked for 4 years to get my dad into silver and gold between 1999 and 2003.

2.  If you don't have any family, then perhaps you should make some family, or find some family, such as by starting a Church.

Some say they have no family, but often because they have burned their own bridges, or harbor unforgiveness.  We all came from somewhere.  Start with your parents.  Next, your brothers or sisters.  Next, your grandparents.  Next, your uncles, cousins, or other relatives.  Or, learn to make friends, or do something for someone, somewhere, who can reciprocate in kind.

What is truly appalling is the people who write to me saying that they cannot work.  Excuse me?  Of all people, I will be the least sympathetic to your plight, not only because of my Asperger's, which reduces my empathy. 

The other reason I will fail to be empathetic is that my work is writing!  If you can write to me saying you cannot work, then you can work because you can write!  In my view, it's simply amazing short-sightedness to write to a writer to say you cannot work. 

People on government disability wrote to me as if I'm their enemy.

And I'm certainly not their enemy.   I can do nothing to remove their government benefits; after all, I'm no goverment agent, and I don't work for the government.

I want to help them!  I have offered helpful advice.  That's my job!  Take it or leave it -- either way, it costs you nothing!

The Bible does have a final hope for the disabled, in case paper money government handouts fail, and in case family fails.

There is the resurrection.  If you die, (and we all die) God will bring you back to life, a full life, a life without any disability!  That's the Good News that all Christians are commanded to share with the world. 

See, it's like this:  God sent his son, Jesus, who died for us all, in our place, for our sins.  Jesus was resurrected, and lives, as living proof that we all can be raised from the dead also. 

If you are curious about how to be saved, read the Bible.  Here's a start on salvation:

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

1John 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
1John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Mat 10:32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

People who take the Bible too literally would say that a person with a speech impediment could not be saved.  Hey, even if your tongue does not work, it's your living testimony, ok?

Also, I have an entire website devoted to teaching about the prophecy of the resurrection at www.bibleprophesy.org.

I cannot in good conscience endorse any Church, but I am slightly partial to the branch of independently founded Bible Based Churches called by the term, "Assemblies of God".  About the only thing I have against these Independent Churches is that they, like most gun owners, are so "mainstream" that they have an appalling level of ignorance and apathy about modern monetary issues such as how our money is worse than the Biblical abominations called false weights and measures.

Oh yes.  I suppose I should apologize to the truly disabled retarded people out there, especially those with a more serious form of Aspergers, I didn't mean to poke fun at you. 
But then again, I suppose if I truly apologize to all the retarded people, and if we define retarded people as those people who do horrendously stupid things, then that would include anyone who uses paper for money, which would include everyone, including me.  I'm sorry world!  I'm Sorry me! 

Gee, that was socially awkward.  Darn, I did it again, as I said "gee".  Who says "gee"?  Or "darn"?  How do I end this?  It feels like I don't know if it's the time to stop shaking the person's hand already, but I want to pull away because my hand is sweaty, but not too soon as to feel awkward, so what do I do? 

Mutter mutter.  Silver-silver!  Yeah, people need silver!  Silver!  Woah!  Silver's cool.  And it's shiny.  And heavy.  And rare and getting more rare!  And cool.  Except when it gets warm in your hands.  But even that's cool.  Silver's cool.  Silver. 

Silver-Silver.  Better than paper.  Shiny Silver.  Provision of God, too.  Silver. 

Oh my precious silver.  Hobbits are cool.  But they'd be more cool if they had silver.  Yeah!  Silver! 

How come there's no silver in Star Wars?  Oh, maybe there was when they were paying Han Solo after he blew up the Death Star in Star Wars VI, A New Hope.  That would be cool if that was silver in those boxes that we couldn't see into.   

Hmmm. I checked the movie script, and it didn't mention the metal.
http://www.imsdb.com/scripts/Star-Wars-A-New-Hope.html

But there is a section I would like to re-write for my readers:


                                     LUKE
                         Silver will make you Rich, powerful!
                         Listen, if you were to buy silver,
                         the reward would be...

                                     HAN
                         What?

                                     LUKE
                         Well, more wealth than you can imagine!

                                     HAN
                         I don't know, I can imagine quite a
                         bit!

                                     LUKE
                         You'll get it!

                                     HAN
                         I better!

                                     LUKE
                         You will...!

 

Our "Buy it now" team is travelling (with cell phones to continue to take your phone orders) to TN, MO and VA this month, as follows:

Great American Gun & Knife Show, June 27-28
Greene Co. Fairgrounds Expo Center
123 Fairground Circle
Greeneville, TN
http://mwxmarketing.com/Gun_home.html

4th of July, July 4-5
Jefferson City, MO

C&E Gun Show, July 18-19
The Salem Civic Center
1001 Roanoke Boulevard.
Salem VA  24153-0886
http://www.cegunshows.com/ShowInformation/SalemVA/tabid/80/Default.aspx

The Nations Gun Show, July 24-26
Dulles Expo
Chantilly, VA.
http://www.thenationsgunshow.com/



Sincerely,

    Jason Hommel

    In case you miss an email, check the archives, now on the main page:
    http://silverstockreport.com/

    Buy it now from our shipping department, 10 AM - 4 PM, M - F, Pacific:
    (100 oz. silver minimum, 100 oz. increments, USA shipping, wire transfer only!)
    Breana    (530) 913 4359 
     silver_support@vzw.blackberry.net
    Janelle    (530) 913 0553  silver_support1@vzw.blackberry.net

    See us also at:
    Rocklin Coin Shop
    4870 Granite Drive, Rocklin, CA 95677
    http://rocklincoinshop.com/


    If you found this email useful, please Forward this email to your family and friends.

    Safe Unsubscribe
    This email was sent to silverstockreport@gmail.com by j@silverstockreport.com.

    silverstockreport.com | 15527 Brooks Road | Grass Valley | CA | 95945

    No comments:

    Post a Comment