Monday, December 29, 2008

Silver Stock Report: Welcome!










- silverstockreport.com
- -
-
-
     Silver Stock Report: Welcome     
-
Valued Subscriber,

I'm often asked, "What kind of silver should I buy, and where can I get it?" So, here is A Brief Guide to Buying Silver from Dealers: http://www.silverstockreport.com/buybullion.htm Or, I'm asked, "How can I buy Canadian or Pink Sheet mining stocks?" So, here is A List of Stock Brokers!: http://www.silverstockreport.com/brokers.html

Welcome to the silverstockreport.com newsletter. My goal is to help you make money. If you benefit, I benefit. I believe in the win/win benefits of free trade. I believe in the benefits of evangelism, and this is my ministry (service). It may be a while before you receive the next emails. In the meantime, you can read some of my prior emails in the archive at: http://www.silverstockreport.com/ssrarchive.htm Also, I have a huge website at bibleprophesy.org on the subject of prophecy, which is the study of the future, with regard to the return of Jesus Christ!

I'm glad you joined my newsletter, so that you will receive my new reports in a timely way. Your email address has been added to my list. In the future, you will receive periodic emails from the "Silver Stock Report" by Jason Hommel.

Privacy is important! Privacy is inherent in owning gold and silver! Privacy, I assume, is important to you! Therefore, I will not sell, rent, or give your name or address to anyone. At any point, you can select the link at the bottom of every email to unsubscribe. Or, if you think my emails are worthy, please forward them to those you know.

Thanks again for joining my email service. If you would like me to cover a particular topic in my newsletters, please email me.

Sincerely,


Jason Hommel

silverstockreport.com


email: j@silverstockreport.com

web: http://silverstockreport.com
-
-
-

If you found this email useful, please Forward this email to your family and friends.

Safe Unsubscribe

silverstockreport.com | 19543 Explorer Dr. | Penn Valley | CA | 95946





No comments:

Post a Comment